Tooting your own horn or self-promoting can be a hard thing for an introvert to consider doing. More often then not, you see really obnoxious people bragging and all it does is turn you off to the idea. You probably prefer to focus on your work,,,, won’t that work?
You’re not sure what you would say or do anyway.
Does this sound like you? http://app.webinarjam.net/register/19101/9313fc6b70
The problem is, that if you don’t promote yourself throughout your career to get that next job or promotion – WHO WILL? Quick answer: No one.
If you want more from your career, you can’t afford to ignore how to Self-Promote. It makes no difference if you are a corporate dweller or business owner; you put your future at peril.
In this webinar, I will break Self-Promotion down in such a way that anyone will be able to do it in an authentic, enthusiastic way. Imagine….. You will learn:
- What SP really is so you can do it effectively (without being a jerk)
- That Self Promotion isn’t a greedy, self-serving activity- and what you really are accomplishing
- How to tell bragging from real Self-Promotion – so you can avoid the bragging that we all dislike!
- A new perspective that its key to your career goals: promotions, a new job, support (and you do it all the time even if you think you don’t)
- Productive ways to think about SP and how to get you promoting with ease
- The easy way to “stealth” SP to earn you recognition – without anyone realizing
If the thought of Self-Promotion makes you want to take a shower you will want to join me, Dorothy Tannahill-Moran, Introvert Whisperer & Leadership Champion for this rarely discussed topic.
November 4, 1pm central
Click here now to register: http://app.webinarjam.net/register/19101/9313fc6b70