To have a successful career, it’s imperative to have a good, strong network of people with whom you’ve formed relationships. Whether you are doing a job search, going for a promotion, or hunting for your next great business deal, you will succeed only with and through the relationships you form with others. Yet, the standard advice on how to network to develop these relationships doesn’t usually work for introverts and the socially reluctant. The “Just get out there and meet people!” advice only works if you already happen to be one of the extroverts in our culture.
Easier Networking for Introverts and the Socially Reluctant is a 4-step guide specifically designed for and used successfully by people who are not naturally extroverted, and who need networking guidance that will work for them. This guide contains proven methods that take people through a step-by-step process; better known as bite-sized steps for learning to network without the usual dread experienced by introverts and the socially reluctant. As it turns out, this approach works well for all personality types!
In Easier Networking for Introverts and the Socially Reluctant, you will learn:
- The four building blocks of relationship development which apply to all parts of your life, and especially to networking.
- The best places to expand your network.
- The best way to engage your network.
- How to maintain your network and stay accountable.
- Significant aspects of the introvert personality, giving you insight and understanding into how this approach will work for you!
Buy the book today: Available on Amazon.
NOW available as an audio book. Available on Audible.com
©2014 Dorothy Tannahill-Moran (P)2015 Dorothy Tannahill-Moran