Did you know that 60% of all workers hate their job? In 9 weeks and 11 steps you can be in the other 40% and live life as it should be.
Hi, I’m Dorothy Tannahill-Moran,
I work with professionals that want more from their career – whether it is job growth, career change or job search. I know how daunting it can be to want more but not really know how to get there.
Don’t worry, I’ve got the resources and process to help you get clear, gain focus and charge ahead with confidence. I’ve personally gone through all of that and have helped scores of people do the same. You deserve to love what you do.
Check my programs
If you’re ready for a promotion, advancement or are circling the “C” suite, now is the time for you to step away from the pack and create the life and career of your dreams. All career development programs are created with you and for you, based on your unique combination of needs. Contact me if you’re ready to change the game.
You can make a payment on my Payment Page.